ISMET builds power supply transformers for outdoor use and for use in unfavourable environmental conditions, such as in mining, tunnel construction or for construction site supply for rated outputs of up to 1.5 MVA and in protection ratings up to IP65. Step-up transformers from 3 x 400 V to 3 x 1000 V or step-down transformers which transform in the opposite direction are available. The three-phase power supply transformers have overload protection and are short-circuit proof, delivered in a metal housing with skids.
ISMET provides starting transformers for mining applications with a rated output of up to 2 MVA and for voltages of up to 10 kV. The starting transformers with autotransformer windings can be designed in open construction, in a steel sheet housing or in a cast resin encapsulation and protection ratings up to IP54 are achieved depending on the design. Connection takes place at terminals, copper lugs or insulators. All starting transformers are designed for the switch-on characteristics of the motor.
Power supply transformers
- Rated outputs of up to 1.5 MVA
- Step-up transformers (3 x 400 V to 3 x 1000 V) or step-down transformers which transform in the opposite direction are available
- Rated output of up to 2 MVA and for voltages of up to 10 kV
- Design-independent protection ratings up to IP54 available
- Individual approval issued by Germanischer Lloyd
- One-phase and three-phase
- Rated outputs up to 600 kVA
- Input voltages of up to 20 kV
- Output voltages of up to 15 kV