ISMET has a wide product spectrum to offer for railway technology ranging from inductive components on the static inverter and commuting chokes to high-voltage technology for railway electrification. We build one-phase and three-phase transformers for rated outputs of up to 20 kW in an open design or in a housing – in a railway-suitable design and in protection ratings of up to IP 54 and with up to isolation class H, if necessary. Special transformers for railway control centre technology are part of the ISMET Offering for railway technology.
Power supply transformers for outdoor use and use under unfavourable environment choices are the right choice for use along the route.
In the railway infrastructure segment, ISMET customer-specific solutions such as chokes and power supply transformers, among other things, can be used.
- Up to a total choke weight of 6 t
- Air-cooled and force-ventilated or with direct/indirect water cooling
Power supply transformers
- Rated outputs of up to 1.5 MVA
- Step-up transformers (3 x 400 V to 3 x 1000 V) or step-down transformers which transform in the opposite direction are available
Reactive power compensation chokes
- Total choke weight up to 6 t
- Air-cooled, force-ventilated or cooled with direct/indirect water cooling
Do you have questions for us?
You have not found a suitable solution for your market segment? We would be glad to help. Together we can work on a tailor-made solution that meets your requirements and wishes.