ISMET builds one-phase and three-phase transformers and chokes with open design and rated outputs of up to 3 MVA.
The advantages of water-cooled ISMET solutions with energy-efficient cooling:
- Use of innovative, newly developed cooling elements
- Losses reduced by 10 – 30% in comparison with conventional cooling elements
- Reduced increase of the coolant temperature and lower required flow rates
- Realisation of smaller, more compact sizes for current levels of up to 2,000 A
- Higher harmonics/switching frequencies made possible with simultaneously lower output losses than with conventional solutions
- Reduction of total losses by 26%, reduction of losses in the cooling element by 73%